Civil Marriage Ceremonies are a very special occasion to celebrate your love for each other, at a time and place that is special for you both.
Today more than 60% of all marriages are conducted by Civil Marriage Celebrants, because you can create the type of service that is meaningful for you both, by choosing the time and the place to make your special day memorable.
It is a very important day for you both and it doesn’t matter if you have just yourselves and your witnesses or a large gathering, it is your day and it is very important to celebrate it the way you want it.
- A “NOTICE OF INTENDED MARRIAGE” form must be lodged with your celebrant within a maximum of 18 months and no less than 1 month before the date of your marriage.
- It is a requirement for a Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Photo ID Passport or Driver’s License.
- Evidence of finalisation of a previous marriage (if applicable).
- Passport or citizenship papers (if applicable).